Sole Control Sport II Full Length Orthotic Insoles
- Scientifically designed to support and protect damaged and tired feet, and treat painful foot conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis, Metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, Flat Feet, Fallen Arches and Pronation.
- TPU foam is used across the whole of the insole to create a soft base for the foot, this is combined with a hard TPU shell around the heel cup and arch which provides the necessary support to keep the foot in the correct alignment.
- A soft TPU Gel is used on the heel and metatarsal to absorb strike impact in this area and treat pain in these areas.
- Easy to trim to fit.
- Treat overpronation, fallen arches, flat feet, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, shin splints, bunions and associated pain in the knee, hip and lower back caused by misalignment of the foot.
- Gently and naturally reposition the foot, enabling it to maintain a neutral position, ensuring both the feet and joints of the lower body maintain their correct alignment and work in harmony.
- Provide complete walking comfort and support.