Sole Control Red Line (Firm Density, High Arch) 3/4 Length Insoles
- Firm density medial and lateral arch supports help stabilise and naturally position the foot into the correct alignment, reducing the pressure on the heel and ball of the foot.
- The cupped heel with shock absorption system further controls the foot and reduces the impact upon the heel and joints of the lower body.
- 3/4 length design takes up less room within the shoe.
- Ideal for patients who prefer a firm insole that will not compress under force.
- Constructed from EVA, a material known for its lightweight shock absorbing properties.
- Soft velour top for ultimate comfort.
- Podiatrist designed.
- Treat overpronation, fallen arches, flat feet, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, shin splints, bunions and associated pain in the knee, hip and lower back, caused by misalignment of the foot.
- Gently and naturally repositions the foot, enabling it to maintain a neutral position, ensuring both the feet and joints of the lower body maintain their correct alignment and work in harmony.
- Provide complete walking comfort and support