Sole Control Edge Full Length Orthotic Insoles
- Our Edge Orthotic Insoles are designed to effectively treat and prevent common injuries such as plantar fasciitis, pronation, flat feet, fallen arches, achilles tendonitis, shin splints and knee pain
- Sole Control Edge are designed with a cushioning PU gel base and reinforcement technology. This advanced design will reduce excess pronation and reposition the foot into natural alignment. The gel base offers a high level of shock absorption which reduces excess pressure on the feet.
- Edge insoles advanced design makes them a crucial and effective orthotic insole in a wide range of sports. Their versatility makes them suitable for snowboard boots, walking and ski boots, as well as everyday use in trainers and wider fitting shoes
- A class one medical device: Sole Control Insoles are registered with the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency UK as a Class 1 Medical Device.
- Treat overpronation, fallen arches, flat feet, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, shin splints, bunions and associated pain in the knee, hip and lower back caused by misalignment of the foot.
- Gently and naturally reposition the foot, enabling it to maintain a neutral position, ensuring both the feet and joints of the lower body maintain their correct alignment and work in harmony.
- Provide complete walking comfort and support.
- Podiatrist designed, NHS approved.