Sole Control Classic (Medium Density) 3/4 Length Insoles
- Medium density medial and lateral arch supports help stabilise and naturally position the foot into the correct alignment, reducing the pressure on the heel and ball of the foot.
- The shock absorption system within the cupped heel naturally and effectively reduces the impact on the heel of the foot.
- The Classic three-quarter length design is ideal for shoes with limited room around the ball of the foot. The shorter length enables you to transfer the insoles between different pairs of shoes with ease.
- Constructed from EVA, a material known for its lightweight shock absorbing properties.
- Soft velour top for ultimate comfort.
- Podiatrist designed.
- Treat overpronation, fallen arches, flat feet, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, shin splints, bunions and associated pain in the knee, hip and lower back, caused by misalignment of the foot.
- Gently and naturally repositions the foot, enabling it to maintain a neutral position, ensuring both the feet and joints of the lower body maintain their correct alignment and work in harmony.
- Provide complete walking comfort and support